Ending February 12
Relief Singapore (RSG) is working with a partnering non-profit organization in Turkey – Hayrat Yardim (Hayrat Aid) – to collect the following requested items:
- Painkillers: naproxen (Apranax), paracetamol (Parol), aspirin, Dolorex, Novalgin, Majezik
- First aid items: cervical collars, SAM splints, knee and arm braces, arm slings, wrist bands, heating blankets
- Paediatrics: milk formula (Halal), diapers, feeding bottles, milk pumps and apparatus, pacifiers
- Other items: vitamins and supplements, urostomy bags, body temperature measurement probes, sanitary pads
Donations-in-kind of the above mentioned relief items can be dropped off this weekend (Feb 11/12) at the collection centre:
Bethesda Bedok Tampines Church
300 Bedok North Ave 3,
- Drop-off point: Turn into church carpark; drop off items at designated area in the carpark; parking on premises is limited.
- Sat (Feb 11) from 9am-3pm;
- Sun (Feb 12) from 2pm-8pm
Only items as specified above will be accepted;
- items should be new & unused;
- milk formula must be Halal-certified;
- and all medicine, vitamins/supplements and milk formula to have shelf life of 6 months or more, said the organisers.
Relief Singapore is also seeking US$50,000 for its response efforts.
Organisations and individuals interested may get in touch at [email protected] for more details.
Cash donations will not be accepted at the collection centre.
See here for more info: https://www.bbtc.com.sg/turkey-syria-earthquake/