Donate running shoes, including children’s running shoes in clean and reusable condition to Soles4Souls Asia via Project Love Sneaker by Running Lab
- Where: all Running Lab stores, except the IMM outlet.
- When: 1 to 30 April 2023
- Why: Donated shoes will be redistributed by Soles 4 Souls Asia an international charity that helps people facing crisis and economic hardship
- Bonus: you get a $50 Running Lab shoe voucher for every pair of preloved running shoes you donate in good condition.
More info: Project Love Sneaker
Shoes which are acceptable
Clean & reusable running shoes, with all parts intact, and with original insoles and laces.
- running shoes, including children’s running shoes.
- sports shoes such as badminton court shoes, basketball shoes, soccer shoes, and army running shoes.
Shoes which NOT are acceptable
- Shoes with holes on outsoles or upper of shoes are NOT acceptable.
- Shoes with worn-out outsoles are NOT acceptable.Canvas shoes (e.g. Converse / Vans) are NOT acceptable.
- Spikes shoes (e.g. Soccer Boots) are NOT acceptable.
- Rubber shoes (e.g. Crocs) are NOT acceptable.
- Boots or heady-duty shoes are NOT acceptable.
Drop at these locations:
- Running Lab [email protected] Square, #01-47
- Running Lab Marina Square, #02-26
- Running Lab Westgate, #03-14/15
- Running Lab Tampines Mall, #02-16B
- Running Lab VivoCity, #02-77