The Singapore Really Really Free Market (SRRFM) is a pop-up market where goods and services are given out for free! Bring along your 2nd hand items to give away and also find some treasures.
This next session of SRRFM is being held in collaboration with Repair Kopitiam.
- Where: Community Hall, Blk 4 Lor Lew Lian, Singapore 531004
- Nearest MRT Station: Serangoon
- When: March 18th, 11am - 3pm
The Really Really Free Market is built on the idea of sharing resources, promoting a sense of community, and improving the collective lives of all. This culture of sharing not only reduces waste and consumption of natural resources, but also highlights the importance of sustainable and compassionate living. Come and be a part of this empowering community.
Bring all the stuff you want to give away - or nothing at all. You don't have to bring things to participate.
How to participate
- Bring all the stuff you want to give away - or nothing at all. You don't have to bring things to participate.
- If you have a skill to share (tarot card reading, hair cutting, poetry writing, singing, etc) then show up ready to share
- Mats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bring your own mat if possible. And if you have mats to lend out, bring those too!
- Take anything for free that you want - but please don't horde. Only take what you need.
- Help clean up your leftover items at the end. Due to lack of storage space and manpower, all items left over at the end of the session will be disposed of.
Make friends and volunteer!
- It's OK to just come by to experience the joys of giving and making friends!
- Can you help out? SRRFM needs volunteers to help sort items, guide visitors, run the SRRFM booth etc. If you can help, drop the organisers an email at [email protected]
- If you have a vehicle and can drive the left-over items to a charity, please let the organisers know.
The organisers reserve the right to remove anyone from the event who they deem unsuitable.