Perk by Kate Bra Donation
Perk by Kate is a lingerie boutique which also runs bra recycling and donation drives. In the past, their drives have supported beneficiaries in both Singapore and abroad.
Their ongoing campaign aims to collect 2000 bras to benefit 1000 underprivileged mothers & caregivers in Singapore. This is organised in collaboration with KidStart Singapore.
There is currently no end date for this drive and they have announced it will go on “indefinitely”. Read more here.
Donate at their Lingerie Studio:
134A Telok Ayer Street Singapore S068600
Mon - Fri: 11am - 7pm
Sat: 11am - 6pm
Sun and Public Holidays: Closed
- Bras and bralettes in sizes 30-40 A-DD cup (70-85 A-DD) in new or good condition, including crop top styles.
- Full-bust bras in sizes 42 A-DD cup (90-105 A-DD) in new or good condition.
- Nursing bras, including crop tops, in any condition. Any functioning nursing bra is better than none, which is the alternative.
- Bras in sizes E cup and above. These are often the only properly fitting bras that a woman might have in her lifetime.
- Mastectomy bras and breast forms (prostheses). If possible, please include the box with the breast form/prosthesis and place the relevant bras under the plastic mold at the bottom of the box. If sending bras only, without breast forms/prostheses, please include a note in the bag or postpack to ensure proper sorting.
To ensure the effectiveness of this program, all bras received by us will be carefully sorted before being passed on to the recipients. In order to maintain the dignity of the recipients, any bras that we deem unsuitable will be recycled with our partner, CLOOP. We reserve the right to decline requests for bra requirements if we detect any abuse or misuse of the intentions behind this campaign.