The Barn is a volunteer-run thrift shop by Cornerstone Community Services. It aims to assist the poor and underprivileged by making consumer goods available to them at affordable prices.
Once a month, The Barn partners Social Service Agencies and goes out to selected housing estates to offer their products to those in need.
All stocks are donated by members of the public.
Please donate only during operating hours.
Please only donate items in saleable condition and small to medium sized (not furniture or other large items).
- Clothes (Men and women's NOT children's)
- Household items (small to medium size please no misc cups and cultery that are not in a set)
- Hard Toys (complete and working - no soft toys please)
- Accessories (Bags, Ties, Belts, Hats, Caps, Scarves, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, etc.)
- Shoes (only in good or almost new condition)
- Sports equipment (small to medium size - no golf clubs)
Soft toys Children's clothes Baby furniture and accessories such as car seats, potty, baby clothes, feeding accessories Bigger children's toys such as tents, walkers Maternity Wear Big or bulky items Religious artefacts Books - Multimedia (DVD, CD) Faulty electronics or appliances Used undergarments and linen Used pillows Medical appliances or equipment Beer mugs Country flags and souvenirs Christmas trees Misc cups and cutlery that are not in a set Airline freebies
Please refer to their website for more details on what they do and do not accept.