Metta Welfare Association's vision is to provide social services for the community, regardless of race or religion.
Their social services include
- early intervention programme for children who are diagnosed with autism
- special education to students with mild intellectual disability and children who have autism
- youth employment support for young people diagnosed with mild disability and/autism
- daycare for adults with intellectual disabilities
- day rehabilitation for those suffering from physical impairment due to stroke, Parkinson’s disease or other injuries
You can support their work through cash donations, donations in kind (see below), or by supporting their shop.